As we return to offering some face to face sessions, safety is our top priority. Please see below for the precautions we have put in place to try and keep us all safe.
1. Symptoms – Do not attend library or face to face sessions if you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
2. Social Distancing- We will maintain 2m distancing during sessions, and I will wear a mask. Please also wear one if you can. Bring a safe space to put your baby down, or another person from the same household to hold them if possible. Payments for hire will be made via the MyTurn system using cards only.
3. Clean Hands – I will always wash my hands before handling slings/carriers, and will provide hand sanitiser for you at face to face sessions. Toilet facilities and refreshments may not be available
4. Book In Advance – You must book in advance and receive your 15 minute slot for a library. You may request to try something specific, or if you give me as much information as you can I will make suggestions. If you do not hire any carriers, we ask for a £5 contribution to time and costs.
5. Demo Dolls – I will use my own demo doll, and they will be sanitised between sessions. Each family will use a separate doll, and you are welcome to bring your own to practise with.
6. Quarantining Carriers – All carriers handled during sessions will be quarantined for 24 hours, and fully laundered between hires. This will limit those that can be tried on to 2-3 per family per session.
If you think something is missing from these guidelines, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can download our full risk assessment from: